Fermenters for industrial vinegar production
We deliver turn-key industrial scale fermentation plants with production capacities of up to 140m³. The fermenter is the core component of every vinegar production. It is delivered in high quality stainless steel and equipped with a custom-tailored cooling coil.
High performance aeration systems guarantee a homogenous and uninterrupted supply of oxygen to the fermenter, therefore optimally supporting the growth of the microroganisms. In our fermenters you can achieve up to 15% acidity when applying the semi-batch process as well as more than 20% acidity when applying the fed-batch process.
A complete fermentation plant in vinegar production technology generally consists of the following main components:
· High quality stainless steel tank with cooling coil
· Aeration system
· Foam system
· SIEMENS PLC – process control
· Acetoline – system for the on-line alcohol and acidity measurement / Alcocontrol – system for the on-line alcohol measurement
· Stainless steel pumps
· Sensors (filling level, temperature, alcohol volume)
· Technological leading engineering for the optimal construction of your vinegar fermenter
· High performance aerator design for vinegar production
· Easy to handle foam system with very low energy consumption
· Innovative alcohol and acidity measurement systems
· Reliable Siemens PLC control with well-proven software